Protecting Your Biggest Asset
Buying a home is a big commitment that almost everyone hopes to achieve in their lifetime. Although it’s very exciting, it also comes with a lot of responsibility. Protecting and maintaining your big asset is essential in home ownership! Taking initiative and researching your home’s value is a great way to start!
Interested in your home value? CLICK HERE
Presented by: Jenna Wynand
7 Moving Tips and Advice
Moving can be very stressful and time consuming. This blog is intended to help you make your next move just a little bit easier! 🙂
1. Declutter before you pack. By doing this you will save yourself time and space while packing!
2. Pack in advance. Waiting until last minuet will only make things more difficult.
3. Book moving agencies early. Waiting will usually result in higher prices and or not getting a moving truck/movers altogether.
4. Stock up on supplies. You don’t want to potentially run out of boxes or tape during your stressful move! Be prepared to ensure a faster, less stressful move.
5. Buy a variety of box sizes. Smaller items, like books or toiletries don’t require a large box, so don’t waste one! Buy what you think you will need for each room!
6. Label each box according to room. This will make unpacking much easier and you’ll be glad you did it!
7. Make sure you tape your boxes well. The last thing you want is a box falling apart, potentially damaging the items inside.
Interested in your home value? MY HOME VALUE
Visit my website for more information VISIT SITE
5 Ways To Make Your Yard Picture Perfect Under $100
1. Plant flowers or shrubs! Filling your space with greenery will give your home a more lively feel. To start, invest in good soil that you can get for relatively cheap.
2. Keep your bushes trimmed! This will give your home a beautiful curb appeal!
3. Pull weeds! If you have plants, you most likely have weeds. For more stubborn weeds, products like RoundUp will do the job.
4. Rake— get those leaves out of there! Leaves may look pretty for a while, but they will eventually block the sun from the grass, making your situation even worse!
5. Most importantly- keep your lawn mowed! On top of this, make sure to keep it watered after you mow, this will keep it green and healthy.
See what your home is worth today! YOUR HOME VALUE
Pristine ranch home in Rolling Hills with stunning mountain and territorial views! Classically beautiful with hardwood floors, custom craftsmanship, built-ins, wainscoting, 12′ ceilings, recessed lighting, two fireplaces, a sun room and sauna. Four bedrooms plus additional den/office. Master with sun room access, huge walk in shower, dual closets and jetted tub. Enjoy the views and gorgeous outdoor setting with a circle drive, pond and water feature and a spacious shop!
Listed by Jenna Wynand, Windermere Stellar
Charming 1938 craftsman style home in the heart of Camas! Unique details and character including cove ceilings, hardwood floors, barn doors, custom wood shutters and a great floorplan. Kitchen with gorgeous cabinetry, tile backsplash and granite counters. One bedroom on the main floor, two upstairs and an additional bonus area in the finished basement. Two nicely updated bathrooms with granite counters and tile back splash. Huge yard with gazebo, RV Parking and a storage shed. OPEN SAT 2/1 1-3pm
Listed by Jenna Wynand, Windermere Stellar
Stunning ranch home with amazing river views in desirable Camas! Amazing upgrades throughout, large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quartz and mosaic tile. Vaulted family room w/skylights, built-ins and brick fireplace. Master suite w/walk in closet, jetted tub with mosaic & tile. Spacious bedrooms and laundry room. Great yard and covered patio. Impressive views, amazing home and the perfect location! OPEN HOUSE Sunday, December 8th 1-3pm
Jenna Wynand, Windermere Stellar
Stunning home inside and out! Spacious 4 bdrm+bonus with hardwood floors, 5″ trim, high ceilings, upgrades throughout. Kitchen with granite, tile backsplash, custom pantry with butcher block and outlets. Dining space with patio access. Large living area, laundry room with storage and folding area. Custom master suite with dual vanity, walk in closet. Beautifully maintained fenced yard. This one has it all! OPEN HOUSE 11/17 1-3
Two story home on 2.5 acres in the heart of Hockinson! Enjoy the country living in this quiet setting with 3 bedrooms plus large bonus room. Nicely updated kitchen with stunning cabinetry, mosaic tile back splash, granite counters and tile floors. Great floor plan, kept in immaculate condition. Huge 40×48 shop with RV doors, separate shed and carport. Spacious deck, beautifully landscaped and fenced yard. OPEN 10/27 1-3PM.
Sellers, excise tax will be changing in 2020! Currently sellers are paying 1.78% across the board no matter what price range, but as of January 2020 this will be changing. The chart below reflects these upcoming changes.